New York’s premier Wi-Fi Internet Service provider seeks technically oriented individuals to join its in-field technical support group. As a member of this group you will work directly with customers either over the phone or directly at their location to identify, classify and resolve technical issues associated with their wireless (Wi-Fi) Internet connection.
This position requires excellent people communication skills combined with strong technical abilities and problem solving skills. This position is technically oriented and is hands-on.
Training will be provided to qualified candidates.
- Install/Program the Company’s Wireless Repeaters in Customer’s Locations
- Troubleshoot/diagnose wireless and computer issues at customer locations;
- Serve as the company’s representative at on-site support visits;
- Follow up with customers to ensure that all technical problems have been resolved properly and to customer’s satisfaction;
- Recommend methods on how the Company can improve its customer support and its wireless Internet service offerings
- Good people communication skills, pleasant voice;
- Strong technical and problem solving skills;
- Likes working with people, customer oriented;
- Good personal computer skills ? Windows XP. MAC OS skills desired.
- Candidates with computer networking skills desired and preferred.
- Ambitious, motivated, tenacious and persistent;
- Willing to work evenings and weekends